You’ve probably heard a lot of online marketers, small businesses and solo-preneurs using Infusionsoft and maybe that’s got you wondering…… do I need Infusionsoft for my small hospitality business?
Well, it depends…..
- you’ve got an established business
- you’ve got good cash flow
- you already have some understanding of marketing online
- you’re spending a lot of time manually managing guests
- you’re finding it increasingly difficult to manage the work flow
- you’re spending too much time in front of your computer
- you’re finding it difficult to keep in touch with past guests
- you’d love to reduce the commissions you’re paying to online travel agents
- you want to grow your business, and you know there’s potential but don’t want to work any harder
then resoundingly, YES!
If you’re small or just getting going, on a limited budget, then I would caution you here.
Infusionsoft worked brilliantly for me, because I had already established myself and wanted to streamline my processes, spend less time in front of my computer, following up and managing my guests, and within a year I had doubled my business with this technology.
Keep in mind, the strategy comes first, then the technology.
Want to talk some more? CLICK HERE to book a free no-obligation Strategy Session with me, where I’ll help you decide whether Infusionsoft is right for you.